Tuesday, 3 November 2020.
Public access to the Temple will only be allowed under these conditions:
- Open between 10h00 and 14h00 daily except for Mondays. Closed on Mondays.
- A mask, covering your mouth and nose, must be worn at all times.
- Visitors’ body temperature will be scanned upon entry.
- Hands must be sanitised on entry.
- No large groups allowed. Maximum group size is 10 people.
- Please DO NOT visit if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last four weeks.
The upstairs coffee shop and our curio shop will be open to the public.
The coffee shop will serve light meals and beverages.
The dining hall is closed to the public.
All retreats, public and special events have been put on hold for 2020.
We thank you for your understanding. Stay safe!